Find a great career
Looking for a career in the primary sector and want to get qualified? Are you worried that your reading, writing or math skills aren’t up to scratch?
No need to worry - we have ways to support you. Options include having a volunteer mentor, using digital tools or technology, or even being assessed verbally. We are a dyslexia-friendly organisation with a focus on learner achievement. Check out our Helping You Succeed booklet, and talk to our team about how we can support you.
Resources to support trainees or staff with literacy & numeracy challenges
- Literacy & Numeracy Best Practice Guidebook
- How to recognise Dyslexia in Adults
- Best practice Guide – Positive Features of Dyslexia
- Best practice Guide – Tutors & Teachers
- Best practice Guide – Employers
- Helping you succeed handbook
- Pathways Awarua is a free and fun way of learning online
Training handbooks in different languages:
Get in touch with us to discuss how we can support you in your career in the primary sector.