Teachers & Careers Advisers
Primary ITO unit standards must be assessed with industry in mind. We expect that students will be able to utilise the knowledge, skills and attitudes they gain at School within the primary industries.
At Primary ITO the purpose of our School Pathways is to grow a dynamic workforce pipeline that meets the needs of the primary industries.
We are focused on successful and meaningful education which means:
- Delivering learning in a relevant context
- Ensuring learning is practical based
With the following outcomes:
- Ensuring student achievement of NCEA Level 2
- Increasing retention of students in education
- Ensuring successful transitions into further education or employment (i.e. apprenticeships)