New Zealand Certificate in Distribution
Level of study
10 months. Start anytime.
Learners must be employed in the sector.
This qualification is suitable for learners who work in a distribution/warehousing operation within the primary industries, have graduated from Level 3 Distribution and wish to progress into a leadership position such as Warehouse/Distribution Team Leads and Supervisors.
Both the learning and assessments are achieved entirely on-the-job with ongoing support from your workplace assessor, employer and Primary ITO throughout the duration of the programme.
Enrol anytime, this programme takes 10 months.
By the end of this programme, graduates will be able to monitor and maintain:
- health, safety and security practices to ensure own safety and minimise potential hazards for any
customers and co-workers in a distribution environment
- interactions with staff, managers, and customers
- the application of standard operating policies and procedures to work roles applicable to a distribution environment
- the receipt and dispatch of goods in a distribution environment
- the store operations and productivity systems in a distribution environment.