New Zealand Certificate in Distribution - Dairy Processing
Level of study
Learners must be employed in the sector and must engage in training via their employer.
Ideally following on from Distribution Level 3, learners may progress to Distribution Level 4.
This programme equips learners with a variety of broader skills including monitoring the implementation of health and safety and security practices, interacting with staff, management and customers as well as developing and growing skills specific to a Distribution and/or Warehousing operation. This also includes monitoring and maintaining receipt and dispatch of goods, stores operations and productivity systems.
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
- monitor and maintain health, safety and security practices to ensure own safety and minimise potential hazards for any customers and co-workers in a distribution environment
- monitor and maintain interactions with staff, managers, and customers
- monitor and maintain the application of standard operating policies and procedures to work roles applicable to a distribution environment
- monitor and maintain the receipt and dispatch of goods in a distribution environment
- monitor and maintain the store operations and productivity systems in a distribution environment.