Operate a Quad Bike in the Primary Industry - Micro-credential
Level of study
Cost (incl GST)
Learners must be employed in the sector.
* Programme part of Government’s Free Trades Training initiative which may mean a subsidised price.
Suitable for those with little or no experience, working with quad bikes in the primary industries. Quickly set learners up with the knowledge and skills required to operate a quad bike safely and confidently with this bite sized qualification.
Pre-requisites: Learners need to work for a business in the primary industries where Quad Bike's are used in day-to-day operations.
On completion of this programme, learners will be able to:
- describe the safe operation of a quad bike
- describe quad bike riding contingency procedures
- describe the safe operation of a quad bike with trailed equipment and a mounted load
- prepare to, and ride a quad bike on flat terrain
- operate a quad bike with trailed equipment
- operate a quad bike with mounted equipment or load
- operate a quad bike on rolling terrain.