Operate a Quad Bike in the Primary Industry - Micro-credential
Level of study
Cost (incl GST)
Learners must be employed in the sector.
*Non-funded fee: $1,378.10. Please note, this fee will only apply for non-funded learners – learners who are not employed in the industry, do not meet the entry requirements of the programme, or are not classed as “domestic learners” under the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) funding rules. For more information, visit the TEC website here.
Suitable for those with little or no experience, working with quad bikes in the primary industries. Quickly set learners up with the knowledge and skills required to operate a quad bike safely and confidently with this bite sized qualification.
Pre-requisites: Learners need to work for a business in the primary industries where Quad Bike's are used in day-to-day operations.
On completion of this programme, learners will be able to:
- describe the safe operation of a quad bike
- describe quad bike riding contingency procedures
- describe the safe operation of a quad bike with trailed equipment and a mounted load
- prepare to, and ride a quad bike on flat terrain
- operate a quad bike with trailed equipment
- operate a quad bike with mounted equipment or load
- operate a quad bike on rolling terrain.